Masters Class beginning October 13th
WHO IS THIS CLASS DESIGNED FOR?
This class will be designed for the 50 and over population that wants to improve their overall functional fitness, build strength for better mobility and joint health and have a great time doing it with like minded people.
IS IT SAFE? YES!
As we age, we all suffer from the same issues.
* Weight bearing exercises are crucial to maintaining bone density and muscle mass.
* Knees and backs benefit from strengthening the muscles surrounding them thus helping to prevent pain and future injury.
* Building muscle will jump start your metabolism and help you control your weight.
* Our class size will be limited to ensure each individual is getting specialized attention that they need to make their experience beneficial. This insures your safety in all areas.
* Every Crossfit workout is scalable to any fitness or mobility level.
WHEN ARE CLASSES?
Classes will be held Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:00AM-11:00AM.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS IS FOR ME?
We invite you to come out and give us a try for free. Bring a friend or your spouse and try it together. This program will start Monday October 13th.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS OR WANT TO GIVE CROSSFIT A TRY?
Contact Whitney Gelin at 919-360-8366 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MASTERS ATHLETES AND CROSSFIT?